Articles on this Page
- 07/18/14--04:41: _Why isn’t the main ...
- 08/11/14--06:17: _Review: HTML & CSS:...
- 09/15/14--07:15: _Some Teaching Tips ...
- 09/29/14--05:33: _Making Images Respo...
- 12/02/14--12:20: _When to use the nul...
- 09/03/15--07:21: _Responsive Images (...
- 09/08/15--05:09: _HTML 5 Cheat Sheet
- 12/02/15--05:03: _Flash is Dead. Long...
- 01/26/16--06:13: _New Tool: Responsiv...
- 12/22/16--10:44: _Free HTML 5 Cheat S...
- 07/18/14--04:41: Why isn’t the main element in Dreamweaver CC’s Insert panel?
- 08/11/14--06:17: Review: HTML & CSS: Design and Build Websites
- 09/15/14--07:15: Some Teaching Tips for HTML5 and CSS3 7th Edition
- 09/29/14--05:33: Making Images Responsive
- 12/02/14--12:20: When to use the null alt option for images
- 09/03/15--07:21: Responsive Images (Video)
- 09/08/15--05:09: HTML 5 Cheat Sheet
- 12/02/15--05:03: Flash is Dead. Long Live Animate
- 01/26/16--06:13: New Tool: Responsive Image Breakpoints Generator
- 12/22/16--10:44: Free HTML 5 Cheat Sheet
One of the arguments Adobe uses to convince all of us that we want to fork over a monthly subscription fee for Adobe products is that we get all the latest updates. So why isn’t the main element among the … Continue reading
The post Why isn’t the main element in Dreamweaver CC’s Insert panel? appeared first on Web Teacher.
Where I teach, we use HTML5 & CSS3 Visual QuickStart Guide (7th Edition) to teach both the basic HTML and the CSS class. This version of the book came out in 2011. There’s an 8th Edition released in 2013, but … Continue reading
I’ve been attempting to sort out in my own mind exactly what I needed to be teaching students about responsive images. For a while, things have been a bit wobbly in this area and there were no definite best practice … Continue reading
The standards set in WCAG 2.0 state: Guideline 1.1 Text Alternatives: Provide text alternatives for any non-text content so that it can be changed into other forms people need, such as large print, braille, speech, symbols or simpler language. Among … Continue reading
Two excellent videos from Akamai Technologies are available explaining how to code for responsive images. The first is written by Mat Marquis, the second by Yoav Weiss. Both films go quickly and bear watching more than once. © vdebolt … Continue reading
From Jamie Spencer, here’s a mega HTML 5 cheat sheet. If you want to print it, a PDF is available at makeawebsitehub.com/the-html-5-mega-cheat-sheet HTML5 Cheat Sheet Cheat Sheet via Make a Website Hub © vdebolt for Web Teacher, 2015. | Permalink … Continue reading
Flash has had a few hard years. HTML5 whupped its ass. So it’s going away. Sort of. In its place, Adobe will give us Animate CC, which loses the loser of a name but retains much of the function. There … Continue reading
A new open source tool, Responsive Image Breakpoints Generator, should be at the top of your to-do list of new things to learn to use. Developed by Cloudinary and offered to web designers for immediate use, the tool describes itself, … Continue reading